1

Breaking News

kavitha

Kavitha Mehra of Mumbai, India never thought that she would, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.
I read Kavitha's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about Rs600,000-Rs800,000 a month online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home.
Working online has been a financial windfall for Kavitha, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."
"I basically make Rs600,000-Rs800,000 a month online."
- Kavitha Mehra
I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and got immediate access to the Online Profits. I got the Kit and within a month I was making over Rs400,000 a month. Its really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I fill forms and surf sites, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything."
Online giant Google, worth over 100 billion dollars is the most used search engine and internet market place. Google is the #1 internet site in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. Using Google and the other search engines to make money online has been a eye-opener for Kavitha. There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make Rs500,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From my conversation with Kavitha, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I filled out that form."
Quickly, Kavitha Mehra was able to use the simple Online Profits to make it out of the recession.

Kavitha had never shared her story before, and with her permission, we are putting it public
Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Online Profits
Step 2
Follow the instructions at Online Profits and set up your account.
Step 3
You should receive your first check within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first checks will be about Rs50000 to Rs100,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how much time you spent on it.)
Registration Deadline Ends: January 12, 2013

1 comment:

  1. hi kavitha mam this is anuj , i want know about this apportunity plz help me if it is genuien then plz confirm me about this business ............ will you guide me how to do because i m new in this feild......... plz mail me if u have answer at anuveester@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete