1

Breaking News

Hrithik still feels shy when being complimented on his ageless looks.


Hrithik Roshan, who just celebrated his 39th birthday, is riding high on all the wishes. “I am very thankful to all those who took the trouble of wishing me. It feels great to get all these blessings,” said the superstar after his birthday.
Hrithik still feels shy when being complimented on his ageless looks.
“Such compliments make me realise my age. My mantra to look young is to try to feel like a child. I try to go back in time and refresh my childhood memories. I think happiness lends the freshness to your face and that happiness comes to you when you are content with the things around you. It helps not to crave for more. I guess being satisfied with life keeps me fresh and looking young,” the actor smiles.
On the career front, the superstar cannot wait for the release of Krisshh 3.
He says, “The venture has been there in our minds since the last five years and we have tried to make it to the best of our abilities. The special effects are yet to be completed.
Until the release, which will happen this Diwali, we are keeping the details under wraps. Once it’s complete, we will release the first look. And I agree that the expectations sur
rounding the film have gone beyond our imagination.” There are also some loud whispers about him and Kareena reuniting in a Zoya Akhtar film. But no clarity has been received on that front yet.
As of now, we cannot wait to see the light-eyed star return to his superhero avatar.

No comments